Uncovering the Australian Yowie
|This is the first bed / nest I found at Beerwah|
|This is a comparison Gorilla Nest|
They are stunningly similar but continents apart. As I studied Great ape behavior and followed the text books, I found everything that occurred in the test books started to occur and reveal itself in the field here in Australia.
I was energized. Over the next few years we started to learn what kind of places they lived, we collected date sets from research areas that told us their patterns we found other ape – like behavior in the construction of things such as 'tree nests' and 'Tree seats for Observation'
|The Original Tree Seat at Beerwah|
|The second Tree Seat at Beerburrum|
|Hand and Arm Print found on the |
back of my car at Beerwah
|A hand print found again on the |
back of my car on a different
- Red Brown in color with tinges of black
- Thick and strong like thin fishing line
- Absence of, or extremely sparse medulla – the spine where DNA is contained.
- Similar Scale patterns that where more human and similar to ape but closer to human
- Internal hair structure was primate, similar to each other and slightly different to modern human
As we zoom in, you can start to see what looks like a head with eye brows and a nose. I isolated it again, blew it up and tried to sharpen with software tools
- A forehead with some kind of trauma
- Balding head
- Brow ridge human like
- Big eye sockets
- Human looking eyes that are much larger than modern human
- an iris that is twice the size of modern human that will allow more light
- nose & nostrils
- Human looking teeth with an eye tooth NOT canine
- Black stuff is hair
DNA reveals new history of who First Australians were with mystery of an early ‘human’ unearthed
DNA from indigenous Australians has revealed evidence of ancient interbreeding with an unknown branch of humanity their ancestors encountered 72,000 years ago.
- Obtain new DNA
- Find a lab that can extract the DNA in a certain way and prepare it for a genome test
- Send the extracted sample to the Garvan Institute for a full genome work up or similar genetic institution
- locate a University that has the appropriate bioinformatics and genetic compilation division to reassemble the genome to tell us what it is.
- The University will then have to send it to the Max Plank Institute in Germany for possible matching in the Global Ancient database.